At the end of March, Shehrzad and I invested in this:

The next morning, I peed on a stick, rubbed my eyes a million times to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and then showed Shehrzad this:

Completely believing it was a typo, the next morning, I peed on a different stick, rubbed my eyes a million and one times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, and then showed Shehrzad this:

Not wanting to waste the super duper Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal I got at Safeway, the next morning, I peed on the remaining stick, rubbed my eyes once, smiled the biggest smile I've ever smiled in my entire life, and showed the future dad Shehrzad this:

I'd like to introduce you all to the newest addition-to-be to our family. Squirt. :)

Needless to say, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! Talk about the understatement of the year... :)
Squirt is scheduled to make his/her (TBD July 5, barring any modesty!) grand entrance on Nov.28.
We're currently swimming in pregnancy books, baby name ideas, and overwhelming happiness. :) Squirt is happy and healthy, I'm happy, healthy, constantly craving fruit and gagging at chicken, and Shehrzad is happy, already the worry wart and taking extra, extra good care of me.
I plan to continue blogging about my pregnancy, so stay tuned!
And from Squirt, "Squeak!" :)

The next morning, I peed on a stick, rubbed my eyes a million times to make sure I wasn't dreaming, and then showed Shehrzad this:

Completely believing it was a typo, the next morning, I peed on a different stick, rubbed my eyes a million and one times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, and then showed Shehrzad this:

Not wanting to waste the super duper Buy 2, Get 1 Free deal I got at Safeway, the next morning, I peed on the remaining stick, rubbed my eyes once, smiled the biggest smile I've ever smiled in my entire life, and showed the future dad Shehrzad this:

I'd like to introduce you all to the newest addition-to-be to our family. Squirt. :)

Needless to say, we are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! Talk about the understatement of the year... :)
Squirt is scheduled to make his/her (TBD July 5, barring any modesty!) grand entrance on Nov.28.
We're currently swimming in pregnancy books, baby name ideas, and overwhelming happiness. :) Squirt is happy and healthy, I'm happy, healthy, constantly craving fruit and gagging at chicken, and Shehrzad is happy, already the worry wart and taking extra, extra good care of me.
I plan to continue blogging about my pregnancy, so stay tuned!
And from Squirt, "Squeak!" :)
3 Comments:
Yea! I'm so excited to be a mumaanijaan and to spoil Squirt as much as you've spoiled my boys!
:-) Hee Hee!
Yo! A hearty congrats, L & Q! Baby name ideas? I think Squirt is an awesome name. Not desi enough? How about Squirtzad or Squirtjehan?
Are you haleem cravings in overdrive or can you not bear the sight of the stuff?
In any case, all the best!
- O
I'm SOOOOOO late here, but congratulations!!!!
Are you going to start posting pictures of your changing belly?
I don't know, I always love those.
Post a Comment
<< Home