Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Technical Difficulties - Round Two
I seem to be having a lot of technical difficulties today. I fell off my bike when I was riding around Stanfurd today. I scratched my hand, knee, and elbow pretty good, but I'm ok. I was stopping at an intersection and couldn't get my foot out of the pedal holster fast enough and came crashing down. I was so traumatized, more out of the shock than the pain. And I couldn't believe it, not ONE PERSON stopped to see if I was ok. I have to admit, I'm a little scared to go riding again. How do people take these huge falls and still go again? I know it's all part of the game, and everyone said that I *will* fall, but how do you get yourself psyched up for that again? I'm especially pissed because I think I bent my handlebars. The gear shifter thingie looks all out of alignment. I hope that's something PA Bicycles can easily fix for me. I guess Sunday's ride wasn't the real inaugural ride... this was. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG