Mood: So annoyed!
QOTD: Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence. --Henrik Tikkanen
POD:

Time to visit Supercuts
Seriously, what is UP with this friggin' weather??! Isn't today supposed to be spring? It sure doesn't feel any different than the past month or two!! That stupid groundhog...
Luckily the weather was fabulouso this whole weekend! Our friends Katie and Kevin were in town all weekend, so we spent most of our time with them. Friday, we had a little dinner party at our place (it's so nice to finally have a place big enough to actually invite people over!), Saturday, we had breakfast together, they did their own thing during the day and then we hung out at home for dinner, went out for gelato, and stayed up late watching a movie. Sunday, breakfast again, they went up to the city for a bit while Shehrzad and I hiked The Dish and ran errands together, we met back up for awesome burgers at The Goose, and then stayed up super late gabbing away. They're headed back home in a few hours but I was able to see them one last time for lunch. There was serious eating involved all weekend long. :) My www.sparkpeople.com went into temporary shock, I'm sure! Shehrzad and I had such a nice time with them and can't wait to see them again soon. We had a lot of heart-to-hearts, especially about Jaden and the whole experience they went through and their future... the two of them amaze me with their strength and love. Awesome awesome friends they are.
Tonight Shehrzad and I are attending an author event with Greg Mortenson. He's the co-founder and ED of Central Asia Institute. He has a slide show of his travels to Pakistan to share and will be speaking about the earthquake recovery effort in Pakistan. Looking forward to that.
Oh, I made biryani this weekend! I think it turned out pretty well. I made it once before, but I used my aunt's recipe that uses just yogurt and spices, so it turned out pretty whiteish. I'm a fan of colorful biryani, so my mom gave me a different recipe that uses tomato sauce. It's yummy! Shehrzad even took it for lunch today, which is always the ultimate compliment. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: This weather always puts me in a crummy mood...
QOTD: Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence. --Henrik Tikkanen
POD:

Time to visit Supercuts
Seriously, what is UP with this friggin' weather??! Isn't today supposed to be spring? It sure doesn't feel any different than the past month or two!! That stupid groundhog...
Luckily the weather was fabulouso this whole weekend! Our friends Katie and Kevin were in town all weekend, so we spent most of our time with them. Friday, we had a little dinner party at our place (it's so nice to finally have a place big enough to actually invite people over!), Saturday, we had breakfast together, they did their own thing during the day and then we hung out at home for dinner, went out for gelato, and stayed up late watching a movie. Sunday, breakfast again, they went up to the city for a bit while Shehrzad and I hiked The Dish and ran errands together, we met back up for awesome burgers at The Goose, and then stayed up super late gabbing away. They're headed back home in a few hours but I was able to see them one last time for lunch. There was serious eating involved all weekend long. :) My www.sparkpeople.com went into temporary shock, I'm sure! Shehrzad and I had such a nice time with them and can't wait to see them again soon. We had a lot of heart-to-hearts, especially about Jaden and the whole experience they went through and their future... the two of them amaze me with their strength and love. Awesome awesome friends they are.
Tonight Shehrzad and I are attending an author event with Greg Mortenson. He's the co-founder and ED of Central Asia Institute. He has a slide show of his travels to Pakistan to share and will be speaking about the earthquake recovery effort in Pakistan. Looking forward to that.
Oh, I made biryani this weekend! I think it turned out pretty well. I made it once before, but I used my aunt's recipe that uses just yogurt and spices, so it turned out pretty whiteish. I'm a fan of colorful biryani, so my mom gave me a different recipe that uses tomato sauce. It's yummy! Shehrzad even took it for lunch today, which is always the ultimate compliment. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: This weather always puts me in a crummy mood...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home