Friday, March 17, 2006
Holding Poses
Mood: Busy!

QOTD: A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of. --Burt Bacharach

POD:

So cute!

Seriously, I'm so in love!!

Today's been a hectic day. I'm working at home and at the same time trying to get everything ready for this weekend. Looking forward to getting it started. :)

I went to yoga class last night and it kicked my yogaing booty! I loved it though and definitely plan to do it every Thursday. There was a different teacher last night and everything was so much harder. We had to hold poses for longer and he really pushed us. It was great!

After yoga class, I went to Stanturd to attend this month's Aurora Forum. Calvin Trillin, a writer for The Nation, The New Yorker, and Time was in conversation with Alan Acosta, a Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist. Trillin had the packed house laughing for an entire 90 minutes. And as an extra bonus, retired Justice Sandra Day O'Connor was seated in the front row!!

Ok, back to work!

Daily Dose of Lubna: I still haven't solved my tuna fish can problem...


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Re: tuna. Probably all economics.... "What is the smallest amount of tuna we can sell for the greatest relative amount of money?"

I'm sure it was researchers at Stanturd who came up with the solution, bought & paid for by the tuna industry.

Or I guess you could now buy those Starkist vaccuum packs to save yourself some intellectual grief.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG