Thursday, September 14, 2006
He's a Republican!
Mood: Energetic.

Quotable Quotes: I was so naive as a kid I used to sneak behind the barn and do nothing. --Johnny Carson

The Squirt Countdown: 75 days.

POD:

Construction

Another great doctor's appointment this morning! Doc was happy with my weight gain, happy with how much my tummy is growing, and happy with the color of my pee. :) Happy doc makes a happy me! And after about a month of being told to take it easy (ie, no exercise other than swimming), he said I can go back to my normal routine. Woohoo! Never thought I'd say this, but I'm happy I'll be able to start my walking routine again! I'm still going to take it relatively easy (ok Amma???), but I have missed being able to walk around the neighborhood and to work every now and then.

Squirt's nursery furniture is on the way! Delivery is scheduled for 2 weeks from now, and I just can't wait to see what the room looks like put together.

Everything else has been going really well. Shehrzad and I are really trying to take advantage of the 2 months we have left to just enjoy ourselves and our (relatively) responsibility-free lives. :) Fun weekend activities, going out to dinners, sleeping late (ok, that's just me), and a whole lot of just hanging out.

At this morning's doctor's appointment, the doctor was feeling around for Squirt from outside my belly and he let us feel his head! This will sound really odd, but it's so weird to think that Squirt actually has a head!! Haha. Doc asked me what side I normally feel kicking on and I said on the right. I asked what that means, and he said, 'It means the baby is a Republican.' Hardy har har. :) From feeling around my belly, Doc was able to tell us that Squirt is currently in a breech position. Nothing to worry about, but if he doesn't turn in the next month or so, we'll have to start talking about options to get him to turn. Possibly a c-section or manually turning him, but nothing we need to really start thinking about quite yet. We'll give the man another 4 weeks to do whatever he pleases, but after that, we're in charge!! :)

Daily Dose of Lubna: Going swimming tonight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG