Mood: A little tired.
Quotable Quotes: In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better. --Ellen DeGeneres
The Squirt Countdown: 124 days.
POD:

Mmmm, yummy!
I can't believe that in just a few weeks, we'll be down to double digits before the arrival of Mr.Squirt! Time is going by sooo fast.
Over the past few months, everyone has been telling me to really enjoy the 2nd trimester and the renewed energy, because come the 3rd trimester, I'll probably be back to feeling fatigued all the time. Well, I'm still almost 2 weeks away from the 3rd, but I'm already feeling really sluggish. Not as bad as before, but I can feel the general tiredness coming on. It was great while it lasted. :)
Squirt's been on the move these days. It's like he has important places to go and important things to do. It feels like he's practicing to be a professional cartwheeler or something! And yay, Shehrzad FINALLY got to see my stomach wiggle last night. For the past month or so, the whole movement thing has been a myth to him. But yesterday he saw a definite something. It was very exciting!
These days, my body, mind, and emotions seem completely foreign. I barely recognize myself in the mirror and I'm starting to forget some VERY important things. Like flushing. :) Ick. Hopefully it's just temporary!
And Squirt received his very first handmade gift. From his cousin-to-be Zee. :) Zee made Squirt the cutest little frog made out of construction paper, colored it, and wrote 'I Love Squirt. Zeeshaan' on the back. It's the most precious thing ever!
Daily Dose of Lubna: The red couch arrived yesterday!!
Quotable Quotes: In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better. --Ellen DeGeneres
The Squirt Countdown: 124 days.
POD:

Mmmm, yummy!
I can't believe that in just a few weeks, we'll be down to double digits before the arrival of Mr.Squirt! Time is going by sooo fast.
Over the past few months, everyone has been telling me to really enjoy the 2nd trimester and the renewed energy, because come the 3rd trimester, I'll probably be back to feeling fatigued all the time. Well, I'm still almost 2 weeks away from the 3rd, but I'm already feeling really sluggish. Not as bad as before, but I can feel the general tiredness coming on. It was great while it lasted. :)
Squirt's been on the move these days. It's like he has important places to go and important things to do. It feels like he's practicing to be a professional cartwheeler or something! And yay, Shehrzad FINALLY got to see my stomach wiggle last night. For the past month or so, the whole movement thing has been a myth to him. But yesterday he saw a definite something. It was very exciting!
These days, my body, mind, and emotions seem completely foreign. I barely recognize myself in the mirror and I'm starting to forget some VERY important things. Like flushing. :) Ick. Hopefully it's just temporary!
And Squirt received his very first handmade gift. From his cousin-to-be Zee. :) Zee made Squirt the cutest little frog made out of construction paper, colored it, and wrote 'I Love Squirt. Zeeshaan' on the back. It's the most precious thing ever!
Daily Dose of Lubna: The red couch arrived yesterday!!
2 Comments:
You've got Zee saying Cousin Squirt? Awesome. Although not as awesome as Cousin Tyrone, but still...
i always forget to flush. harps comes home in the evening and I hear a distinct scream from upstairs, a very vociferous "SANG!!" and then 3 or 4 good flushes. Whatever. at least it was in the toilet bowl.
Post a Comment
<< Home