Friday, March 31, 2006
Familying
Mood: Excited.

Quotable Quotes: I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. --Rita Rudner

POD:

Webs

Finally, almost a month and a half after we moved to within half a mile of my work, I finally walked to work today! Yay! It felt great to get even a little bit of exercise first thing in the morning. Now let's just hope the sky holds it together long enough for me to make it home after work. :)

I've been taking a break from blogging for the past week or so. Not sure why, but I just haven't felt much like writing.

This weekend is going to be so fun! Tonight Shehrzad and I are going to a company dinner in Palo Alto. Yum! Tomorrow morning, my dad is coming into town! He'll be here for 2 weeks helping my bro and sis-in-law take care of the kiddos. Tomorrow night, dinner with the whole fam. Sunday, more familying. :) I love family weekends!!

Daily Dose of Lubna: Really looking forward to the weekend.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So did you eat well this weekend? Sing "Wheel In The Sky" on the karaoke machine at the company party?

Blogger Lubna said...

I ate so much this weekend that Shehrzad had to practically roll me home. AND my dad came armed with a huge cooler worth of food from my mom's kitchen. Haleem, nihari, samosas, masoor pulao, biryani... I could open my own Bombay Palace.

Blogger Unknown said...

You guys do the cooler thing, too? LOL. Glad I'm not the only one.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG