Mood: Tired.
Picture of the Day:

Fires off the coast of California
Yesterday was a fabulous day with just me and my honey. We went to Napa for the day, walked around, had some yummy food, walked around a couple of wineries. It was just such a beautiful day and we thoroughly enjoyed being outside. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: My allergies are starting to kick up again. I think that's why I've been so tired all day today. Time to break out the Allegra!
Picture of the Day:

Fires off the coast of California
Yesterday was a fabulous day with just me and my honey. We went to Napa for the day, walked around, had some yummy food, walked around a couple of wineries. It was just such a beautiful day and we thoroughly enjoyed being outside. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: My allergies are starting to kick up again. I think that's why I've been so tired all day today. Time to break out the Allegra!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home