Mood: Relaxed.
POD:

Two-tone tongue
My first gig as a Project Leader for a Hands on Bay Area project was a success! It was so fun, we all volunteered at Second Harvest in San Carlos sorting food. Let's just say I'm all tuna-ed and veggie-ed out! My volunteer group had 14 people total, including myself, so it was a pretty decent size. It got me pumped enough to sign up as PL for two more Second Harvest projects and I signed up for a couple to participate in just for fun. I love this stuff!
Daily Dose of Lubna: Not much to report so far, as it's only 10am. :)
POD:

Two-tone tongue
My first gig as a Project Leader for a Hands on Bay Area project was a success! It was so fun, we all volunteered at Second Harvest in San Carlos sorting food. Let's just say I'm all tuna-ed and veggie-ed out! My volunteer group had 14 people total, including myself, so it was a pretty decent size. It got me pumped enough to sign up as PL for two more Second Harvest projects and I signed up for a couple to participate in just for fun. I love this stuff!
Daily Dose of Lubna: Not much to report so far, as it's only 10am. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home