My....
Gosh...
Mood: TIRED!!! But rejuvenated!
POD: Ain't happenin' today. :)
My first spinning class. What an incredible thing this spinning phenomenon is! I loved it. I sweat like I've never sweat before. My feet kill. Until I took a shower, I stunk like you wouldn't believe. My clothes were soaked all the way through. And I can't wait to go back. The first 15 minutes were pure torture. But once I resigned myself to the fact that yes, I'm going to sweat, yes, I'm going to look gross at the end of the class.. it was great! I hope this is a sign that I'm going to really enjoy training on my bike.
Daily Dose of Lubna: What else, spinning rocks!
Gosh...
Mood: TIRED!!! But rejuvenated!
POD: Ain't happenin' today. :)
My first spinning class. What an incredible thing this spinning phenomenon is! I loved it. I sweat like I've never sweat before. My feet kill. Until I took a shower, I stunk like you wouldn't believe. My clothes were soaked all the way through. And I can't wait to go back. The first 15 minutes were pure torture. But once I resigned myself to the fact that yes, I'm going to sweat, yes, I'm going to look gross at the end of the class.. it was great! I hope this is a sign that I'm going to really enjoy training on my bike.
Daily Dose of Lubna: What else, spinning rocks!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home