Mood: Ecstatic!
POD:

Caaaaareful
Happy happy news! I'm going to be an aunt (or uncle) for the third time in March! Sabiha and Bhaijaan gave us all the good news on Saturday after the big bday party for Zee and Faiz. I just can't wait! I can see how it would all be so overwhelming right now, but honestly, they're the most fantastic parents I know and I can't imagine a happier family to be born into. I'm only half kidding when I say that I'm going to send our kids to their house for 18 years. :) We're due to meet little Peanut on March 23, 2006, so let the countdown begin! Only 201 to go!
This past weekend was so great for so many different reasons. My parents were in town for the big birthday bash on Saturday. We went to pick them up on Friday night and dropped them off in Santa Clara that night. Then we all went to the bday party at Vasona on Saturday and partied like rock stars would party at a little kid's bday party. Shehrzad and I were laughing at how many presents show up when you explicitly ask for 'no presents please'! Then it was back home for a relaxing evening at home, good baby news, even more food, and just chilling out with the fam. Sunday was more of the same and topped off with my favorite, chaat from Real Ice Cream. Yummmmmm. My parents left first thing yesterday morning, so Shehrzad and I spent the day together going to lunch for his sister's bday, gym, grocery shopping, and then back home for some r&r.
Today has been a pretty full day at work, as you'll see from the time of this posting. I usually get some time in the middle of the day to post, but today was just nonstop. I'm not here on Friday as we'll be driving to Mammoth that day (woohoo!), so I've got a full week of work to cram into 3 days.
I honestly can't believe my ride is only 4 days away, eek! "Eek!" is putting a bit lightly actually. I'm friggin nervous! I know I can do it, but I'm still so nervous. I can't wait for it to be over, but at the same time, I know that those last 10 miles will be bittersweet. I'll be thrilled that there's only 10 miles to go, but I know I'll be almost (ALMOST!) sad that there are only 10 miles left. Eek!
Daily Dose of Lubna: Volunteering for the first time at the Ronald McDonald House tonight. We're planning a Mexican Fiesta dinner for all the residents!
POD:

Caaaaareful
Happy happy news! I'm going to be an aunt (or uncle) for the third time in March! Sabiha and Bhaijaan gave us all the good news on Saturday after the big bday party for Zee and Faiz. I just can't wait! I can see how it would all be so overwhelming right now, but honestly, they're the most fantastic parents I know and I can't imagine a happier family to be born into. I'm only half kidding when I say that I'm going to send our kids to their house for 18 years. :) We're due to meet little Peanut on March 23, 2006, so let the countdown begin! Only 201 to go!
This past weekend was so great for so many different reasons. My parents were in town for the big birthday bash on Saturday. We went to pick them up on Friday night and dropped them off in Santa Clara that night. Then we all went to the bday party at Vasona on Saturday and partied like rock stars would party at a little kid's bday party. Shehrzad and I were laughing at how many presents show up when you explicitly ask for 'no presents please'! Then it was back home for a relaxing evening at home, good baby news, even more food, and just chilling out with the fam. Sunday was more of the same and topped off with my favorite, chaat from Real Ice Cream. Yummmmmm. My parents left first thing yesterday morning, so Shehrzad and I spent the day together going to lunch for his sister's bday, gym, grocery shopping, and then back home for some r&r.
Today has been a pretty full day at work, as you'll see from the time of this posting. I usually get some time in the middle of the day to post, but today was just nonstop. I'm not here on Friday as we'll be driving to Mammoth that day (woohoo!), so I've got a full week of work to cram into 3 days.
I honestly can't believe my ride is only 4 days away, eek! "Eek!" is putting a bit lightly actually. I'm friggin nervous! I know I can do it, but I'm still so nervous. I can't wait for it to be over, but at the same time, I know that those last 10 miles will be bittersweet. I'll be thrilled that there's only 10 miles to go, but I know I'll be almost (ALMOST!) sad that there are only 10 miles left. Eek!
Daily Dose of Lubna: Volunteering for the first time at the Ronald McDonald House tonight. We're planning a Mexican Fiesta dinner for all the residents!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home