Friday, September 30, 2005
Cirque du PeePee
Mood: Ready for the weekend!!

The Peanut Countdown: 174 days.

POD:

Too too cute.

What a day. Or rather, what a week! I'm exhausted and ready for some good ole' fashioned nothing.

Ok, can someone please explain something... and honestly, I would pay serious cold hard cash to anyone able to really explain this major scientific phenomenon to me. How is it that, somehow, everytime I go into the women's restroom at work and walk into the stall, there is what suspiciously looks like PEE on the toilet seat???! What kind of crazy acrobatics are my co-workers doing in there that result on PEE falling onto the toilet? I truly do not understand the physics behind this. I get it with men. They're dirty, disgusting, and have a horrible sense of aim. But women, I hate to break it to you, but there ain't a whole lotta aim involved! Just sit, or squat, and do your thing. Keep it in the bowl!!!!

For the millionth week in a row, I made the same mistake I make every Friday. I picked up the Palo Alto Daily and as I opened it, I thought "oh, I'm just going to see what houses are for sale, just for fun". It's depressing! No, I'm sorry, we don't have an extra $4M lying around to buy a 2bd/1ba house in East Palo Alto. Ok fine, I'm exaggerating, but not by much.

Daily Dose of Lubna: Just ready to get out of here and get on with the fun!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG