Mood: Full.
The Peanut Countdown: 175 days.
POD:

My Dream Come True
I found this on a fellow blogger's website and cracked up. Britney, your ass is grass!!
The past few days at work have just been brutal. It's been nonstop, so I'm especially looking forward to this weekend. Not a whole lot planned. A little bit of volunteering and a whole lot of Six Feet Under! I'm also planning to break out the crockpot again and give it a whirl. The salt chicken extravaganza got me a little intimidated, but I'm ready to try it again. I got The Gourmet Slow Cooker cookbook that has a lot of yummy looking recipes, and I'm thinking about trying my hand at the biryani recipe. The first time I made biryani, there was definitely room for improvement. I'm hoping the slow cooker is my improvement. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: This project at work, the one that's been going on since LAST YEAR, is driving me craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!
The Peanut Countdown: 175 days.
POD:

My Dream Come True
I found this on a fellow blogger's website and cracked up. Britney, your ass is grass!!
The past few days at work have just been brutal. It's been nonstop, so I'm especially looking forward to this weekend. Not a whole lot planned. A little bit of volunteering and a whole lot of Six Feet Under! I'm also planning to break out the crockpot again and give it a whirl. The salt chicken extravaganza got me a little intimidated, but I'm ready to try it again. I got The Gourmet Slow Cooker cookbook that has a lot of yummy looking recipes, and I'm thinking about trying my hand at the biryani recipe. The first time I made biryani, there was definitely room for improvement. I'm hoping the slow cooker is my improvement. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: This project at work, the one that's been going on since LAST YEAR, is driving me craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home