Mood: Frazzled.
The Peanut Countdown: 168 days.
POD:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuurp!
Check it out! This python actually exploded after trying to eat an entire alligator!!! And not just the 'oh my gosh I ate so much I think I'm going to explode' kind of exploding. The actual, real-life, my-stomach-just-literally-ripped-wide-open-wanna-see-what-I-ate? kind of exploding! Does this mean he actually won the eating contest? Or did he lose? Stupid stupid python.
This week has just been insane, hence the blogging hiatus. I just have a million things going on all at the same time: Light The Night (it's driving me crazy!), car stuff, volunteering, HOBA Day. And oh yeah, that thing called WORK! :) I can start to feel myself being stretched a little too thin, but when I feel like I've just about had enough, I realize I'm choosing to do these things. No one forces me and if I wanted, I could choose to sit at home and do absolutely nothing all day, every day. But I tried that the other day and almost ripped my hair out from boredom. :) I'll choose to be crazy busy over not any day.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Going to the eyebrow bush whacker today!
The Peanut Countdown: 168 days.
POD:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuurp!
Check it out! This python actually exploded after trying to eat an entire alligator!!! And not just the 'oh my gosh I ate so much I think I'm going to explode' kind of exploding. The actual, real-life, my-stomach-just-literally-ripped-wide-open-wanna-see-what-I-ate? kind of exploding! Does this mean he actually won the eating contest? Or did he lose? Stupid stupid python.
This week has just been insane, hence the blogging hiatus. I just have a million things going on all at the same time: Light The Night (it's driving me crazy!), car stuff, volunteering, HOBA Day. And oh yeah, that thing called WORK! :) I can start to feel myself being stretched a little too thin, but when I feel like I've just about had enough, I realize I'm choosing to do these things. No one forces me and if I wanted, I could choose to sit at home and do absolutely nothing all day, every day. But I tried that the other day and almost ripped my hair out from boredom. :) I'll choose to be crazy busy over not any day.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Going to the eyebrow bush whacker today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home