Friday, December 16, 2005
Sniffing Desserts
Mood: Great!

The Peanut Countdown: 97 days.

POD:

Offensive, I know

I found this on another blog and cracked up. Don't get mad. It's all in good fun, that's all.

Today has been a fantastic day, ie. no work and all play. Work had its first annual crafts fair and I found the most beautiful handmade scarf for $10! I fell in love as soon as I saw it and haven't taken it off since (well after I paid for it at least). Then our EMR manager had us for lunch at her golf club as her annual holiday present to us. This place is incredible and the spread of food and desserts is unlike anything I've ever seen. I ate to my heart's content, even dessert! Yeah, I know I know, but chocolate mousse... noone in their right mind would say no. We were there for almost 4 hours and I had the best time. Can't wait for next year!

Tonight Shehrzad and I are going to a cookie decorating holiday party. I'm finally going to get rid of those yummy smelling mint cookies that I've been sniffing the box of all week. Then tomorrow we're doing our usual Saturday morning gym thing, then I'm going for a much needed facial, and then babysitting in the evening. Sunday we're getting back into the TNT swing of things by volunteering at one of the training rides and then finishing up a million things before we leave for India. I finally finished up all our gift shopping last night and got Shehrzad some luggage. It's amazing how much $$ we've been dropping and we haven't even gotten there!

Daily Dose of Lubna: Haven't done a shred of work today! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG