Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Wading In Poo
Mood: Very awake.

The Peanut Countdown: 106 days.

POD:

Good to the last drop

Yet again, for the millionth and one time this year, I'm giving up coffee. I've discovered a new love... Vanilla Caramel tea from Bigelow. Yum! I love consuming items that smell/taste like they should be dripping in calories, but in reality, boast a big fat ZERO. It's like I'm winning. :)

The "holiday" party craze begins today. Get this. From now until we leave for India, there are EIGHT holiday parties. That's a heck of a lot of holidaying.

I had the most traumatic dream last night. I think I was wimpering in my sleep for at least an hour before Shehrzad just couldn't take it anymore and shook me awake. No, I wasn't being eaten by a shark. No, I wasn't being chased by ninjas (yes, I've had that dream before). No, I wasn't even being attacked by crumbs on the counter. I dreamed that I was in the bathroom and I opened the toilet, and it was filled with someone else's poo. Wait, wait, it gets worse. It looked like they had just forgotten to flush the toilet, so after gagging a couple of times, I did the honors. And the toilet OVERFLOWED! I remember watching the water rise, as though it was in slow motion, and all of a sudden I was wading in someone else's poo! I was paralyzed and couldn't move. I vaguely remember trying to clean it up, which wouldn't surprise me given my OCDness with keeping things neat. But ew. See? Traumatic. Personally I prefer the shark and ninja dreams. At least those probably wouldn't really happen. I'm going to be extra careful about flushing the toilet from now on. Wouldn't want to be wading in poo.

Daily Dose of Lubna: I am now a professional in making mass quantities of mac n' cheese. And oh yeah, buttermilk does not go well with the boxed varieties.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG