Monday, November 28, 2005
No More BS
Mood: Relaxed.

The Peanut Countdown: 115 days.

POD:

You talkin' to me???

HAPPY xxnd BIRTHDAY SABIHA! I hope you remembered it was today. :)

I've been on somewhat of a Blogging Sabbatical lately, but I'm back in business now.

Shehrzad and I had a really nice Thanksgiving, but we're going through major turkey overdose now. On Turkey Day, we volunteered at Bread of Life serving Thanksgiving lunch to about 50 people in East Palo Alto. Then we enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner with our friends Katie and Michael (hi Katie and Michael! :) ) and of course I supplied the mashed potatoes. :) I made myself a turkey/cranberry/cream cheese sandwich today, yum.

I can't believe our India trip is 3 weeks away!! I have no idea how to "pack light". Right. To me, packing light means only bringing either my hair curler or hair straightener (in addition to my hair dryer, of course). Good thing my bags roll and attach to each other or else Shehrzad would be in for a real ride. :)

My new gym routine hit a little snag. The waking-up-at-6-a-m kind of snag. So now I'm back to going in the evenings after work unless I have a project in which case I drag my lazy self out of bed at the buttcrack of dawn. Luckily my projects will be winding down a bit in the next few days. Waking up at 6am means I'm usually konked out by 9pm and I'm just not ready to be an old granny!! Whoever thought being an old granny was so much work?

Daily Dose of Lubna: I finally braved the Stairmaster at the gym! I know, that's a lame DDL. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG