Mood: Excited!
The Peanut Countdown: 140 days.
POD:

EID MUBARAK!
Eid Mubarak everyone! I know I've been remiss in blogging this week, but things have been sooo busy and made even more hectic by my ditching work tomorrow to go to Houston to celebrate Eid with the fam. I promise I'll be back in full form next week. :) Have a greeeeeat weekend and a fabulous Eid celebration! Now if I could just figure out how to get Eidee from my parents again...haha.
Daily Dose of Lubna: 3 hours until I finally have normal looking eyebrows again.
The Peanut Countdown: 140 days.
POD:

EID MUBARAK!
Eid Mubarak everyone! I know I've been remiss in blogging this week, but things have been sooo busy and made even more hectic by my ditching work tomorrow to go to Houston to celebrate Eid with the fam. I promise I'll be back in full form next week. :) Have a greeeeeat weekend and a fabulous Eid celebration! Now if I could just figure out how to get Eidee from my parents again...haha.
Daily Dose of Lubna: 3 hours until I finally have normal looking eyebrows again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home