I'm cracking up! One of my cousins pointed me to her xanga website. I guess xanga is like the new Friendster. So I was reading her profile and under "Expertise", this is what she has:
Expertise: ShOPPiNg!!guiZz!!CHilAxIn!!CHeKiN hoTtiEzz OUt!!!!eAtINg!!aNd BeIN m3!!ShOppInG!!bEiN sW33T!!eVil!!CrUeL!!sExIi!!HaNgIn OUt!!ShOpPiNg!!MaKiN nEw hoMiEzZ!!aDdinG nEw nuMbAhS To MaH FoNe!!SpElLiNg mY nAmE...MOsT IMpoRtAnT...wRiTinG IT!!hOokInG pEopLe UP...(WhiCh reMinDs Me gOT SomEonE ON UR mINd U knO WhU 2 ComE t0)
I wonder how long it took her tO WrItE tHaT? Seriously, I can barely read it!! "GuiZz"????! "SpElLiNg mY nAmE"???!!!!!! What the... Seriously, when we have kids, if they start talking like this, I'm sending them to a monastery!
When did it become cool/kewl to write like this? What's wrong with regular ole' EnGlIsH???
Expertise: ShOPPiNg!!guiZz!!CHilAxIn!!CHeKiN hoTtiEzz OUt!!!!eAtINg!!aNd BeIN m3!!ShOppInG!!bEiN sW33T!!eVil!!CrUeL!!sExIi!!HaNgIn OUt!!ShOpPiNg!!MaKiN nEw hoMiEzZ!!aDdinG nEw nuMbAhS To MaH FoNe!!SpElLiNg mY nAmE...MOsT IMpoRtAnT...wRiTinG IT!!hOokInG pEopLe UP...(WhiCh reMinDs Me gOT SomEonE ON UR mINd U knO WhU 2 ComE t0)
I wonder how long it took her tO WrItE tHaT? Seriously, I can barely read it!! "GuiZz"????! "SpElLiNg mY nAmE"???!!!!!! What the... Seriously, when we have kids, if they start talking like this, I'm sending them to a monastery!
When did it become cool/kewl to write like this? What's wrong with regular ole' EnGlIsH???
1 Comments:
OMG Lubna this cracked me up! Your cousin is an expert in writing that way! Maybe she can't type regular anymore? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home