Mood: A little anxious.
The Peanut Countdown: 160 days.
POD:

Am I horrible for laughing at this??
I've decided that I am, but that the laughs have totally been worth the horribleness. How can you not laugh, even a little?
The "little anxious" part comes from the fact that HOBA Day is tomorrow and so far we only have 11 volunteers signed up for the painting project! We budgeted for at least 20, so if we don't get any more, I'm not sure we'll be able to complete the whole project. Bummer. It's especially a bummer since it looks like so many other projects have waaay more volunteers than they really need. It would have been nice if they had either dispersed the volunteers better or cancelled some projects so that all the projects are done 100%. I'd rather do less, but do a better job, than do more and do a half-*ss job. Wish us luck for tomorrow! Eek!
Daily Dose of Lubna: I feel like I've been running around like crazy today!
The Peanut Countdown: 160 days.
POD:

Am I horrible for laughing at this??
I've decided that I am, but that the laughs have totally been worth the horribleness. How can you not laugh, even a little?
The "little anxious" part comes from the fact that HOBA Day is tomorrow and so far we only have 11 volunteers signed up for the painting project! We budgeted for at least 20, so if we don't get any more, I'm not sure we'll be able to complete the whole project. Bummer. It's especially a bummer since it looks like so many other projects have waaay more volunteers than they really need. It would have been nice if they had either dispersed the volunteers better or cancelled some projects so that all the projects are done 100%. I'd rather do less, but do a better job, than do more and do a half-*ss job. Wish us luck for tomorrow! Eek!
Daily Dose of Lubna: I feel like I've been running around like crazy today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home