Thursday, October 06, 2005
I'm Obsessed
What I'm about to share with you all will, without a doubt, prove to all you out there how comfortable I am posting anything and everything to this blog. I am currently OBSESSED with the Mariah Carey song We Belong Together. There. See? I'm comfortable. Uh huh. Not embarrassed in the slightest. Nope. Damnit.

And Lifehouse too. I love the song Breathing. I could listen to it all day, over and over and over. Interspersed with Mariah Carey, of course.

Ok, um, I think I just felt an earthquake.

Back to blogging about music now. Being able to make that smooth transition, I must be a true Californian. Except when Californians do something stupid. Then I'm back to being a Texan. Much better, yeah right.

I think one of the coolest things about my iPod Mini and iTunes is that iTunes somehow, magically, knows that my iPod is pink! How special. It doesn't yet know that I carry my pink iPod in a pink iPod carrying case, so there's obviously room for improvement in the iTunes department.

I'm currently listening to Everything by Lifehouse. Wow, what a gorgeously simple song. I'm such a ballad gal. Oh, and a huge Tupac-California Love fan too. I even have a version I sing with a fobby accent. It's oh so cool. Shehrzad loves it when I sing anything fobby. It's the in-the-closet-fob aching to come out in him.

Gotta go pee now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG