Thursday, December 01, 2005
Crumbless Weekend
Mood: Achy.

The Peanut Countdown: 112 days.

POD:

Mooned

That pic cracks me up, pun totally intended. :)

I ended up having an awesome workout at the gym last night. 45 minutes running on the treadmill, 10 minutes cooldown on the bike, and then weights. I definitely had a lot of steam to let off. I never never NEVER in a million years would have thought this would cross my mind, but I'm actually considering registering for a 5K or 10K fun run. Keyword: fun. :) After training for and running the Honolulu Marathon, I didn't want anything to do with running ever again. But now that I'm really starting to look forward to my running sessions at the gym, I think I might enjoy something along those lines, but just shorter. I can't imagine ever doing a full marathon again. So Shehrzad and I were talking this morning about finding a run to do together in the area. Who knows, maybe I can work my way up to running B2B next year! I'll keep ya'll posted.

This weekend Shehrzad is going up to Seattle for a boys weekend with some of his pals. It's only our second weekend apart since we got married and honestly I'm already a little lonely. Pathetic, I know! It'll be weird not having crumbs to clean up and water to wipe off the counters for a few days. :) On the other hand, I'm looking forward to having the pad to myself for a few days. I may even get to sleep in until 9am, haha. :) And I've got a lot to keep me busy this weekend. Friday I've got dinner with the fam, Saturday I'd like to go hiking and then I have a hair appointment in the late afternoon, and Sunday I'm going to the Fremont Symphony to see The Nutcracker! I haven't seen it since my days in Houston, so I'm really excited. It's all linked in to my excitement about all things holiday-related.

I've started a list of Things I Love, so check it out on the left-hand side over there. Right under the "In Rotation" section. I'll keep adding things as I think of them.

Daily Dose of Lubna: Gonna miss my honey this weekend... :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG