Monday, December 12, 2005
Stinky Mouth
Mood: Busy!

The Peanut Countdown: 101 days.

POD:

Rose Drop

I can't remember if I've used this picture before, but it's so pretty that I don't mind. :)

This past weekend was so busy. Friday - volunteering. Saturday - shopping til we dropped, lunch with a friend, holiday party in the evening. Sunday - gym, errands, volunteering. Saturday was especially crazy with all the shopping. I'm not sure what possessed us to venture out a week and a half before Christmas. But we did well and got almost all our gifts to take to Pakistan.

Today I've been feeling rather frazzled, trying to think of everything we need to take care of before we leave. I can't believe we're leaving next week, eek! So much to do still... I've got my To Do list started, so I'm at least feeling frazzled in an organized sort of way. :)

I had an adventure in the kitchen last night. I started off trying my hand at a quiche. I bought a box of Bisquick to make the crust and it turned out so yummy! Then I was really craving cheddar biscuits, so I made those. Yum, although I'll have to use more cheese and garlic next time. I want to eat one and have a stinky mouth. That's how I'll know they were made right. :) And then, just because I had the ingredients in the pantry, I decided to make a coconut pie. YUCK! Everyone at work devoured it, so either it wasn't as bad as I thought or the people here will eat anything. My money is on the latter.

Daily Dose of Lubna: Gym tonight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG