Friday, February 03, 2006
Day 7: India (Jaipur)... AND MORE!!
Mood: Sooooooooo excited!

The Peanut Countdown: 48 days.

POD:

Sneak preview of wedding

Day 7: India - Jaipur

Yet another short paragraph about this day in India. I spent the ENTIRE day in bed sick, except for the times I was walking... make that running... between the bed and the bathroom. I've never felt so horrible in my entire life, except for maybe when I got food poisoning from those stupid Eric's Deli sandwiches and seriously thought I was going to die. Thank goodness for my mom's medicine cabinet. I felt like I was downing Cipro like it was candy. And Shehrzad wasn't feeling any better. It was the first day we felt like we just wanted to go home...

On a much MUCH happier and healthier note... um, I think Shehrzad and I might have bought a house yesterday!! Wowzas. It's crazy to think we've been seriously looking for less than a week. But when we walked into this house a few days ago, we just knew. We never EVER expected our offer to get accepted, but we really lucked out. Closing is in 2 weeks and then we're official! I still can't believe it. I'm definitely in shock. More details to come...

Daily Dose of Lubna: Um, we bought a house yesterday! I think that's a huge enough dose to make up for the fact that I haven't blogged for 4 days... :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Peanut countdown? New house? WTF?!? Where've I been? Oh yeah, friggin' Arizona.

Well, big congrats to you guys! That's awesome (the house that is; you still need to explain this peanut countdown dealio).

Blogger Lubna said...

Yeah see what you miss when you leave? Hrmph!

Ok Amma, the Peanut Countdown is the 4-3-2-1 to the arrival of niece/nephew #3... don't go spreading rumors about me!! :)

And yeah, we're psyched about our new casa! Really really scared, but excited at the same time. I think we're adults or something...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG