Thursday, January 19, 2006
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! :)
Mood: Great!

The Peanut Countdown: 63 days.

POD:

Taj Mahal, duh

Yes folks, I'm back in business. I've got a lot to catch you all up on, but it'll take me a while. In a word, our trip to India and Pakistan was unforgettable (on so many levels) (since those words are in parentheses, they don't count). We got to see the Taj Mahal (see above, our first view), got seriously sick (my idea for a new fad diet called Go-To-India is going to make me millions), saw a precious friend of mine get married in one of the most amazing weddings ever, spent oodles and oodles of time hanging out with my parents, went shopping like money was going out of style, experienced my dad's hometown and neighborhood through his eyes, got sick again, went to Pakistan to meet all my new family members, and felt the joy of coming home to a clean bathroom and soft toilet paper! :) India and Pakistan were just so great... not a vacation in any sense of the word, but such an incredible experience that I'm so happy I got to share with my parents and my hubby. It's a completely different world there, nothing like I thought it would be. Everything is SO different than it is here... I'll share pictures and stories.

I'm still slightly jetlagged, but not too bad. I fell asleep last night at 10:01pm, exactly 1 minute after a new episode of Law&Order started. Oops. Luckily for me, I can DUSH!DUSH! with Tivo tonight. :) I'm mostly caught up at work, but the new year always means tons of new projects, so I probably won't stay caught up for much longer.

For now, I'll keep it short. I'm back, and so so so happy.

Daily Dose of Lubna: We had the official HOBA Impact Grand Award check presentation today for me to give the $500 check to CARE. My words to the representative about why I chose CARE even made her cry! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG