Thursday, October 12, 2006
Food and Math
Mood: Happy.

Quotable Quotes: I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something. --Mitch Hedberg

The Squirt Countdown: 47 days.

POD:

Hot air balloons

Good news! Squirt is finally head down! I think he was scared he would get grounded. :) Either that or mama's belly is getting a little too cramped and he's getting ready to get a move on. We had another appointment this morning and everything's looking good. I'm measuring right on target, Squirt's heartbeat was good, and the nurse seemed pleased overall.

We've been preparing in so many different ways lately. We got the car seats installed, we're putting the finishing touches on the nursery, we've been attending childbirth preparation classes (yesterday's class was all about massage during childbirth, yay for me!), and I'm going to start packing my bags this weekend, juuuuust in case Squirt decides to surprise us with an early arrival. It's been a whirlwind of activity lately!

I've been having the funniest/strangest dreams lately. Here's a sampling:

1. Last night I had a dream that I was at work on Halloween and everyone had brought in a dessert to share. I brought in those gummy candies shaped like orange wedges (because they were orange!!?), and remember loading up a huge plate with all these goodies. Chocolate chip cookies, bite size cake pieces, rice krispie treats dipped in peanut butter, and more chocolate chip cookies. No wonder I woke up hungry this morning! I was so sad to wake up...

2. A few nights ago, I had a math dream. I'm not exactly sure what it was about, but I woke Shehrzad up in the middle of the night and asked him, "If you have a set of points, what's the minimum amount of information you need to determine the distance between those points?" He was so confused. I still haven't figured out the answer.

Food and math. Just makes me hungry thinking about it, in a nerdy kind of way. :)

Daily Dose of Lubna: Gym tonight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG