Friday, May 27, 2005
A Fun Weekend!
Mood: Excited!!

POD:

Jalapenos -- no fun if it doesn't hurt!

Isn't that pic such a crackup? That's totally how I am with jalapenos, or for that matter, anything spicy! I just can't resist, no matter how much it hurts to eat. My all-time favorite is pizza with jalapenos, yum! Or sandwiches with jalapenos. Or jalapeno chips, although I haven't had those for a while given my attempt at a new healthy diet! So basically, anything jalapeno-related has my name written all over it. Except jalapeno Jelly Bellies. Can't seem to get into those (yet)!

Shehrzad and I have a fun filled weekend ahead of us -- we're headed to St.Louis! A friend of mine is getting married there on Sunday, so we're flying out tomorrow night and coming back Monday night. I definitely want to check out the Arch, especially at night and hit up Forest Park which has some really nice museums. There's also an annual Rib Festival going on this weekend, so I'm sure we'll check that out too. Definitely looking forward to our mini-vacation. :)

I'm FINALLY getting back out on my bike again today after work. Shehrzad and I are meeting up to check out the trail on the other side of 101, which I think runs into Shoreline Park and the Stevens Creek trail. Now that I've mastered stopping, I'm ready to take it on!!

Sabiha and I took Zee to the pet store yesterday to pick out his first pet -- a Betta fish. Unfortunately, fish apparently aren't as fun to him as say... dog toys! So Sabiha and I picked out one that we both like -- it's a beauty! We asked Zee what he wants to name his new fish, so welcome to the family "Mr.Fish"! Given the names we gave our parakeets growing up (Greeny, Bluey, another Greeny when the original Greeny died...), it's just as creative of a name as we would have picked out! I totally want to get one now.

Daily Dose of Lubna: Just looking forward to a fun weekend in St.Louis!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG