Mood: Normal.
POD: I'll start doing this later...
I've decided to stop stalking my friends' blogs and get back to my own (as well as continue to stalk). I've actually been keeping a pretty updated journal on our TNT team's website, but it's only accessible to team members, so that doesn't do you guys a whole lot of good.
I'm up to 58 miles on my bike now! No, not total, haha. That's the longest ride I've done so far and we have another 60+ miler coming up on Saturday. After this past weekend's ride, I didn't think there was any way I'd be able to bring myself to get back on my bike. My butt was sore, my legs were sore, my tanlines were ugly (they still are), and I just didn't want to think about biking for a while. But here it is, Tuesday, a few hours before the next hill repeats workout and I'm all ready to go. Honestly, I think it's the clothes that really get me going. I like how the spandex shorts squishes everything together and makes me feel more fit than I really am. I wish I could wear this stuff to work!
This next ride on Saturday is starting from Milpitas and is supposed to go up Mt.Hamilton. I'm a little scared, especially since all the things that have been referred to as "hills" have been these really crazy steep mountains. What does it mean if we're actually going to ride up a real Mountain? Shehrzad, Sabiha and Zee are all coming out to volunteer at a reststop this weekend, so I know that will give me a lot of energy.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Dunno, haven't done a whole lot today!
POD: I'll start doing this later...
I've decided to stop stalking my friends' blogs and get back to my own (as well as continue to stalk). I've actually been keeping a pretty updated journal on our TNT team's website, but it's only accessible to team members, so that doesn't do you guys a whole lot of good.
I'm up to 58 miles on my bike now! No, not total, haha. That's the longest ride I've done so far and we have another 60+ miler coming up on Saturday. After this past weekend's ride, I didn't think there was any way I'd be able to bring myself to get back on my bike. My butt was sore, my legs were sore, my tanlines were ugly (they still are), and I just didn't want to think about biking for a while. But here it is, Tuesday, a few hours before the next hill repeats workout and I'm all ready to go. Honestly, I think it's the clothes that really get me going. I like how the spandex shorts squishes everything together and makes me feel more fit than I really am. I wish I could wear this stuff to work!
This next ride on Saturday is starting from Milpitas and is supposed to go up Mt.Hamilton. I'm a little scared, especially since all the things that have been referred to as "hills" have been these really crazy steep mountains. What does it mean if we're actually going to ride up a real Mountain? Shehrzad, Sabiha and Zee are all coming out to volunteer at a reststop this weekend, so I know that will give me a lot of energy.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Dunno, haven't done a whole lot today!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home