Friday, August 19, 2005
No subject I guess
Mood: Relaxed.

POD:

Fashionable Eskimo

How un-PC is it for me to have that caption?

Tomorrow is our very last long training ride for the season, eek! In exactly three weeks, we'll be on our way to Mono Lake for my century ride. I still can't believe it's almost here. Tomorrow we're riding 85 miles around Almaden Valley. It'll definitely be warmer than last weekend in Santa Cruz, so I've been hydrating since Monday, or at least it feels that way. So far today, I've only been to the bathroom twice (yes I know, that's a lot of info!), so I think I need to step up the hydration.

Tomorrow is my nephew's FIRST birthday! What a big boy!! I still remember the day (night) he was born... such excitement. Unlike the birth of my older nephew, I wasn't in the delivery room this time, but outside waiting with Sabiha's brother. I remember that as soon as we heard the first baby cry, we didn't think and we just rushed right into the room. We quickly got shooed out by my bro since the doctor wasn't even done yet! We were just so excited. :) The little critter has grown so much over the past year and has really developed quite a personality. Again, proof that sending our kids over there for the first 18 years is the right decision. :)

Sunday is going to be the first really chill day we've had in a really long time. All we have planned is brunch for a friend's bday. And folding laundry, but that's where I draw the line.

Daily Dose of Lubna: Just looking forward to a couple days of relaxation.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG