Mood: Full!
POD:

Gators come in a close second behind sharks
I'm stealing this from a million other blogs:
What stickers do you have on your car?
None other than that plasticker Jiffy Lube puts on the inside of your car to remind you when to come in for another oil change.
How/where did you meet your last bf/gf?
At a networking event. He recently got upgraded to husband. :)
What do you hear right now?
Cars driving on 101, my co-worker Christa trying to calm a patient down, and I seriously think someone next door just farted. I HEARD THAT!!!
If you could have a drink of anything right this second, what would it be?
White chocolate mocha from Peet's.
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nothing hurts, but the damn mosquito bite I got last night itches like a mutha.
What's your job position called?
Clinical Reporting Analyst
What size shoe do you wear?
Between a 7 and 7 1/2, although I'm notorious for buying the wrong size if it looks good.
What are you wearing right now?
Black pants, my favorite black/silver tank top.
Do you own a camera phone?
Nope, but I'm thinking about a way to do a sneaky switcharoo with my husband's.
What's your significant other's birthday?
November 17.
What's your Mom's favorite band/musician?
Anything from Phantom of the Opera.
What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?
Anything Indian classical.
What was your highschool's mascot?
Bobcat, how original!
What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
No concerts or shows, but we do have tickets to exhibit The Universe Within for Saturday.
What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
Watching Sex and the City and amazed that my hubby was asleep already.
What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Tall caramel machiatto.
Do you exercise as much as you should?
Yup, I'm training for a century ride!
Did you attend your High School prom?
Nope, I got in big fat trouble right before.
Daily Dose of Lubna: We had really awesome dim sum for lunch today, yummmmmm!
POD:

Gators come in a close second behind sharks
I'm stealing this from a million other blogs:
What stickers do you have on your car?
None other than that plasticker Jiffy Lube puts on the inside of your car to remind you when to come in for another oil change.
How/where did you meet your last bf/gf?
At a networking event. He recently got upgraded to husband. :)
What do you hear right now?
Cars driving on 101, my co-worker Christa trying to calm a patient down, and I seriously think someone next door just farted. I HEARD THAT!!!
If you could have a drink of anything right this second, what would it be?
White chocolate mocha from Peet's.
Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nothing hurts, but the damn mosquito bite I got last night itches like a mutha.
What's your job position called?
Clinical Reporting Analyst
What size shoe do you wear?
Between a 7 and 7 1/2, although I'm notorious for buying the wrong size if it looks good.
What are you wearing right now?
Black pants, my favorite black/silver tank top.
Do you own a camera phone?
Nope, but I'm thinking about a way to do a sneaky switcharoo with my husband's.
What's your significant other's birthday?
November 17.
What's your Mom's favorite band/musician?
Anything from Phantom of the Opera.
What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?
Anything Indian classical.
What was your highschool's mascot?
Bobcat, how original!
What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
No concerts or shows, but we do have tickets to exhibit The Universe Within for Saturday.
What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
Watching Sex and the City and amazed that my hubby was asleep already.
What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Tall caramel machiatto.
Do you exercise as much as you should?
Yup, I'm training for a century ride!
Did you attend your High School prom?
Nope, I got in big fat trouble right before.
Daily Dose of Lubna: We had really awesome dim sum for lunch today, yummmmmm!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home