Mood: Happy!
POD:

Sleepy!
Happy 6-month anniversary Shehrzad!! I can't believe we've been married six whole months! On one hand I feel like I've known Shehrzad my entire life and on the other, I feel like we JUST got done unpacking wedding gifts (well actually, we brought back a bunch from Houston last weekend, so technically we're not even done yet!). Anyways, Shehrzad, the past 6 months have been absolutely fabulous and I look forward to celebrating anniversaries forever with you. :) You're the most wonderful husband and I could have never asked for a more caring, devoted, romantic, and funny man! Love you always. :)
We've got pretty fantastic anniversary plans tonight -- we're getting to see Venus play against Jelena at Stanfurd tonight! Should be a really great match.
Shehrzad's been obsessed with our soapdish and bathtub for the past few days. I came home yesterday to him standing in our tub caulking his heart out. And this morning, just to mess with him, I said "Oh crap!" as soon as I was done with my shower. His first question? Not "are you ok?" or "what happened?", but rather "DID THE CAULKING FALL OFF?" I cracked up. First of all, who thinks about that? And does caulking ever fall off?? He's definitely an entertaining dood.
Tomorrow night we're headed over to have dinner with Bhaijan, Sabiha and the kiddos. It feels like I haven't seen them in ages, but it's just been about 2 weeks. I had a dream last night that Sabiha randomly gave birth to a full-term baby after being pregnant for only about 5 days. Aaah, if it were only that easy. :) Oh yeah, and I also had a dream about encrypting and password protecting files. I know, random. Shehrzad got a kick out of that one though because I was actually talking in my sleep asking him if he thought it was ok how I was encrypting.
Less than 24 hours to go before I start 75 miles, eek! I've been hydrating like crazy today. Speaking of which, gotta go to the bathroom AGAIN.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Looking forward to crossing a huge project off my Work To Do list today. And to a fun weekend!
POD:

Sleepy!
Happy 6-month anniversary Shehrzad!! I can't believe we've been married six whole months! On one hand I feel like I've known Shehrzad my entire life and on the other, I feel like we JUST got done unpacking wedding gifts (well actually, we brought back a bunch from Houston last weekend, so technically we're not even done yet!). Anyways, Shehrzad, the past 6 months have been absolutely fabulous and I look forward to celebrating anniversaries forever with you. :) You're the most wonderful husband and I could have never asked for a more caring, devoted, romantic, and funny man! Love you always. :)
We've got pretty fantastic anniversary plans tonight -- we're getting to see Venus play against Jelena at Stanfurd tonight! Should be a really great match.
Shehrzad's been obsessed with our soapdish and bathtub for the past few days. I came home yesterday to him standing in our tub caulking his heart out. And this morning, just to mess with him, I said "Oh crap!" as soon as I was done with my shower. His first question? Not "are you ok?" or "what happened?", but rather "DID THE CAULKING FALL OFF?" I cracked up. First of all, who thinks about that? And does caulking ever fall off?? He's definitely an entertaining dood.
Tomorrow night we're headed over to have dinner with Bhaijan, Sabiha and the kiddos. It feels like I haven't seen them in ages, but it's just been about 2 weeks. I had a dream last night that Sabiha randomly gave birth to a full-term baby after being pregnant for only about 5 days. Aaah, if it were only that easy. :) Oh yeah, and I also had a dream about encrypting and password protecting files. I know, random. Shehrzad got a kick out of that one though because I was actually talking in my sleep asking him if he thought it was ok how I was encrypting.
Less than 24 hours to go before I start 75 miles, eek! I've been hydrating like crazy today. Speaking of which, gotta go to the bathroom AGAIN.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Looking forward to crossing a huge project off my Work To Do list today. And to a fun weekend!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home