Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Recovered
Mood: Finally feeling rested and awake.

POD:

We'll be there in December! (hopefully)

I really have no idea why I think I can live without coffee. Am I not human? I should have just let myself have a cup yesterday, I would have felt sooooo much better. Alas, I have to have days like yesterday to help me learn for days like today. Down with the caffeine-free days!!

This next weekend is a biking-free weekend. Or at least a training ride-free weekend. I may go out on my own to make sure I don't forget how to ride, but I'm going to try to take it relatively easy and just enjoy a relaxing weekend. Shehrzad and I have plans to check out this exhibit up in the city called The Universe Within. It's an exhibit about the human body, complete with plasticized real human cadavers! The exhibit has been getting a lot of heat, but I definitely support the educational aspect of it. When do regular folk ever get to see things like that? Sounds pretty gruesome, but Shehrzad and I are so into things like that. Kinda gross, I know. There has been a lot of debate lately about where these bodies came from. One theory is that they aren't actually donated bodies but rather bodies of prisoners. Regardless, it'll be an interesting outing. Afterwards, we're going to set up in Golden Gate Park for a nice relaxing picnic together. I can't remember the last time we did that! Just me and my hon, eating, sleeping, burping, and reading (not necessarily in that order).

After only one episode, Shehrzad and I are officially hooked on Wanted. He's not a huge fan of all the video-game-like filming, but I thought it was a nice change. I'm sure a lot of our excitement is due to our current L&O withdrawal symptoms, but we needed something to alleviate the emptiness.

Daily Dose of Lubna: I had masoor pulao and coffee for breakfast, mmmmm!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG