Mood: Happy, but a little itchy!
POD:

Hello!!
No, the bug zapper hasn't failed us. The temperature at work has. It's like 80+ degrees outside right now, but due to the overactive a/c at work, I'm sitting in my office wearing a wool sweater! How wrong is that??! Hence the itchiness. :)
Definitely looking forward to this weekend. We've got so many fun things planned. A tapas party up in SF tonight, Universe Within and a bbq tomorrow, volunteering, biking and some relaxation on Sunday. Can't wait to get started! I've got a couple of errands to take care of (bday presents, haircut, yet another trip to BBB) that I'll fit in sometime too. As much as I enjoy biking, I'm glad to have a break this weekend. There are no official training rides, so I'll probably go out on my own for a short ride sometime on Sunday.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Finally finished something today I had been procrastinating on at work!
POD:

Hello!!
No, the bug zapper hasn't failed us. The temperature at work has. It's like 80+ degrees outside right now, but due to the overactive a/c at work, I'm sitting in my office wearing a wool sweater! How wrong is that??! Hence the itchiness. :)
Definitely looking forward to this weekend. We've got so many fun things planned. A tapas party up in SF tonight, Universe Within and a bbq tomorrow, volunteering, biking and some relaxation on Sunday. Can't wait to get started! I've got a couple of errands to take care of (bday presents, haircut, yet another trip to BBB) that I'll fit in sometime too. As much as I enjoy biking, I'm glad to have a break this weekend. There are no official training rides, so I'll probably go out on my own for a short ride sometime on Sunday.
Daily Dose of Lubna: Finally finished something today I had been procrastinating on at work!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home