Mood: Excited!
Quotable Quotes: Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? --Jay Leno
The Squirt Countdown: 35 days.
POD:

Rubber ducky, you're the one...
Exciting news! I'm 1.5cm dilated!! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and the doctor said that given this, it's likely Squirt will be here sometime before his due date. Yippee!! And he's still head down, so it looks like Squirt is really ready to move out of his cramped studio apartment. :) The doctor wasn't able to give a good estimate of when things will start happening since it's different for each person. So I think we'll get a better idea at next week's appointment when I get checked again. His heartbeat sounded good, I'm right on target with measurements, and the doctor was very pleased. So exciting!! I really can't wait to meet him. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: Belated Eid Mubarak everyone! This year's Eid was completely noneventful, but we'll definitely be back on track next year celebrating Eid in Houston with the fam. Squirt's first Eid!
Quotable Quotes: Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'? --Jay Leno
The Squirt Countdown: 35 days.
POD:

Rubber ducky, you're the one...
Exciting news! I'm 1.5cm dilated!! I had a doctor's appointment this morning and the doctor said that given this, it's likely Squirt will be here sometime before his due date. Yippee!! And he's still head down, so it looks like Squirt is really ready to move out of his cramped studio apartment. :) The doctor wasn't able to give a good estimate of when things will start happening since it's different for each person. So I think we'll get a better idea at next week's appointment when I get checked again. His heartbeat sounded good, I'm right on target with measurements, and the doctor was very pleased. So exciting!! I really can't wait to meet him. :)
Daily Dose of Lubna: Belated Eid Mubarak everyone! This year's Eid was completely noneventful, but we'll definitely be back on track next year celebrating Eid in Houston with the fam. Squirt's first Eid!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home