Monday, November 06, 2006
Game-Time Decisions
Mood: Tired.

Quotable Quotes: When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty.' --Theodore Roosevelt

The Squirt Countdown: 22 days.

POD:

Vineyard

The picture above portrays exactly how I feel right now. There's an end in sight and I can see it, but dangit, it's not RIGHT HERE! And it's uphill!! Yup, I'm still pregnant. 3 weeks to go! Although I make daily deals with Squirt to coax him out early. So far I'm up to giving him $5. Maybe I'll throw a lollypop into the deal and see if that does anything for him. On the plus side, this is my last week at work, woohoo! My mom comes into town on Saturday, so ideally Squirt will stay put until then. But if he doesn't want to get grounded, he better start making things happen on our way back from the airport from picking my mom up. :)

These days I've been really wondering how my body will decide that "it's time". Does Squirt decide "ok, enough of this studio apartment, I'm ready to upgrade", or does my body decide? I have no idea. Does my body already know when things will happen or is it a game-time decision?

I'm so excited!! I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything in my entire life. It's indescribable.

Tomorrow's another doctor's appointment. Think thin!!

Daily Dose of Lubna: Quiet day at work.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He IS GROUNDED!!! Don't forget!!! We can't be slacker moms, ok!?!?!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG