Mood: Happy.
Quotable Quotes: Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it's worse when they are wearing dark glasses and have streamers in their antlers because then you know they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot. --Ellen DeGeneres
The Squirt Countdown: 20 days.
POD:

Frame
Wow, only 20 days left. That's just too unreal!! Wasn't it just yesterday that I was posting the first ultrasound picture of Squirt?? Crazy!
Tuesday's appointment went really well. Squirt is still head down (once a baby is in position, there's only a 2% chance he'll flip again), I'm dilated "a roomy 1", effaced 40%, the cervix is short, and Squirt is at station -2. I won't go into detail about what that all means other than saying he's on his way!
There are so many moments after Squirt's birth that I'm so looking forward to, but the one I'm particularly looking forward to (and the one that gets me choked up every single time I think about it) is watching Shehrzad meet his son for the first time. I can't even begin to describe how special that moment will be for me. I really can't wait. I've always been a complete sucker for movie moments that center around a child and his/her father. Father of the Bride: one of the last scenes in the movie when Annie calls her dad from the airport before leaving for her honeymoon, just to say thanks and I love you. Ugh, gets me everytime. The Patriot: the scene where Mel Gibson's daughter speaks for the first time in years, asking her father not to leave. Another guaranteed Lubna-tear-jerker. And finally, when my dad kissed me on the head after Shehrzad and I were officially married. My makeup almost went bye-bye! There's just something so vulnerable and innocent about a father's display of affection for his children...
Daily Dose of Lubna: Last childbirth prep class tonight!
Quotable Quotes: Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it's worse when they are wearing dark glasses and have streamers in their antlers because then you know they were enjoying themselves at a party when they were shot. --Ellen DeGeneres
The Squirt Countdown: 20 days.
POD:

Frame
Wow, only 20 days left. That's just too unreal!! Wasn't it just yesterday that I was posting the first ultrasound picture of Squirt?? Crazy!
Tuesday's appointment went really well. Squirt is still head down (once a baby is in position, there's only a 2% chance he'll flip again), I'm dilated "a roomy 1", effaced 40%, the cervix is short, and Squirt is at station -2. I won't go into detail about what that all means other than saying he's on his way!
There are so many moments after Squirt's birth that I'm so looking forward to, but the one I'm particularly looking forward to (and the one that gets me choked up every single time I think about it) is watching Shehrzad meet his son for the first time. I can't even begin to describe how special that moment will be for me. I really can't wait. I've always been a complete sucker for movie moments that center around a child and his/her father. Father of the Bride: one of the last scenes in the movie when Annie calls her dad from the airport before leaving for her honeymoon, just to say thanks and I love you. Ugh, gets me everytime. The Patriot: the scene where Mel Gibson's daughter speaks for the first time in years, asking her father not to leave. Another guaranteed Lubna-tear-jerker. And finally, when my dad kissed me on the head after Shehrzad and I were officially married. My makeup almost went bye-bye! There's just something so vulnerable and innocent about a father's display of affection for his children...
Daily Dose of Lubna: Last childbirth prep class tonight!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home