Saturday, November 18, 2006
Eviction Notice
Mood: Good!

Quotable Quotes: Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. --Jules Renard

The Squirt Countdown: 10 days!

Still preggers! Yup, the little man seems to have settled in for a long winter's hibernation. :) No worries, he'll get served with an eviction notice soon enough. My first week of maternity leave has been fabulous. My mom came into town last weekend, so we've been spending our days just hanging out, doing Sudoku puzzles, watching TV, shopping, eating, cooking, and sleeping! I'm so glad she made it here before Squirt. There were a few days last week when I was really starting to obsess about 'when when when', but that got tiring, so now I'm just enjoying my last few days of peace and quiet and just trying to save up my energy for the big day.

Daily Dose of Lubna: Another day of relaxin'. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG